Corporate Tax Preparation

Big business is good for America. At Safe Way Tax Service LLC we believe that any business of any size should have the right counsel and professionals to ensure that their tax preparation is done to the fullest extent of our ability. That’s why we employ the best tax preparers with experience and specialization in taxes for your corporations.

If your company is looking for business tax preparation services, we can help. Our corporate tax preparation service is up to date with the ins and outs of the tax law and policies, from the federal tax system down to your specific state. Contact us now at (501) 269-0521 for more information!

Customized Service

Corporations are taxed on many levels. We are proud to offer your business tax services that keep in mind the federal, state, and local specifics of taxes for your business.

Annual Filing

Like individuals and small business, corporations are required to file taxes annually. Corporations are also required to file quarterly estimated taxes.

‚ÄčIf you’re involved with owners who control multiple businesses, it’s possible you may only have to file a single consolidated return. While this makes certain aspects easier, it’s absolutely necessary that this single return is everything that it needs to be.

Specific Business Preparation

There are some corporate transactions that aren’t taxable. This can mean big opportunities for your business or corporation. This includes more corporate formations, some mergers, liquidations, and acquisitions. These specifications vary by state and other location factors. Our professionals know the specifics for your regions and are highly educated about the varying laws in the regions we service.

Understanding Dividends

If you’re a shareholder, you’ll be taxed on dividends. To find out what this means, contact a corporate tax accountant or your state representative. If you are specifically a shareholder of an S-corporation or a mutual fund, you will be taxed on your corporate income. Foreign income tax law ma apply to business matters conducted outside the United States. Luckily, there are also tax credits for foreign affairs.